? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4191 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 22767 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

YMBD's Summer Contest!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Journal





I made this journal last night for Marissa. I took a spiral bound journal and ripped it apart, altered the covers with cardstock and made the pages with scraps from my scrapbox.
I used paint and chicken wire to make the stripe along the bottom...it has amazing texture....feels kind of like snake skin!
I filled the pages with journaling spots and embellie's for her to work around...the idea is for her to have a place to put down her feelings....however she wants...through words, pictures, drawings, paint, collage...whatever!
I hope you like it! I do!

4 comments:

Corey W. said...

I love the texture, too! thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Well done.

Jan said...

Yes, I do like it - very much, and I'm sure Marissa will too. Great idea using the chicken wire and paint to create texture - very creative!

Jan/UYS

Lisa L. said...

Beautiful job!