? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4191 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 22767 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

YMBD's Summer Contest!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June is halfway over already?!



I can't believe how fast time flies sometimes! I got to go camping earlier in the month and I have been busy in my scrap room....as always!

Hannah has had some prime little quotes this month....as has Olivia! I can't wait to scrap some of them....for example:
Olivia says while camping "It's like being in Nature....but with potty's!"
Hannah at the drive through at the bank "I want a crabby patty!"
Anyway...they are growing up so fast!
Marissa is doing well in the hospital. It's been a rough start for her but I really think that having some contact with her bio dad might help her work through alot of her anger....at least we are optomistic anyway!

0 comments: