? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4191 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 22767 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

YMBD's Summer Contest!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nothing exciting here


I wish I had something cool to talk about, but I don't. I have been picking up some hours at work and doing lots of scrapping.
Here is a layout of this HORRIBLE storm we drove through the other day on our way home from Pittsburgh! We actually drove through a rainbow at one point...coolest thing ever! But....there was no pot of gold. Big surprise there!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Cool layout! Yes, I'm enjoying digi, but can't wait to get back to using paper and scissors.