? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 4191 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (29 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 22767 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

YMBD's Summer Contest!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend scrapping....


Well, our camping trip got rained out....stupid weather men....they said we were only going to get scattered showers and then it was supposed to rain all weekend! So we didn't go....it rained alot yesterday but not so much today! I really really need to be a weather person, I think it's the only job where you can consistently be wrong and still have a job!
Anyway, I got some scrapping done this weekend. Check out this layout I did for YMBD's saturday scraplift! I really love the way it turned out!

0 comments: